Pages

Pumpkin Head *








My Tutorials are strictly my own creations,
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence.
This was written with the use of PSP X5.
You may recreate it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Pumpkin Head created by Wicked Creationz Scraps .You can find it Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©Eugene Rzhevskii  Currently available Here.

You will need a license to use this artwork.

Font of choice I used Bleeding Freaks.

Mask_CM1 by Sabine Here
Mask_11 by HorsePlays Pastures Here


Open new image 700 x 700 transparent background.
New layer Select all copy paste into selection Paper 2 then apply Mask_11.Merge group.
New layer Select all copy paste into selection Paper 10 then apply Mask_CM1. Merge group.
Open WCS_PH_ELEMENT20 copy paste as new layer resize 75 percent then
duplicate Image Mirror add drop shadow.
Open WCS_PH_ELEMENT19 copy paste as a new layer move slightly up add drop shadow.
Open WCS_PH_ELEMENT6 copy paste as a new layer drag to the left of layer then
 duplicate Image Mirror.Add a drop shadow.
Open WCS_PH_ELEMENT6 copy paste as a new layer Image Mirror add a drop shadow.
Open your tube copy paste arrange on right of layer resize if needed. Add a drop shadow.
Open WCS_PH_ELEMENT1 copy paste as a new layer resize 75 percent move
 to the right of layer add a drop shadow.


Add your Artist © and your name t hen crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon) October 2012.