Pages

Halloween Hottie*




This was written with the use of PSP X3.
You may recreate it any version of PSP.


Scrap Halloween Party created by Shells Scraps .You can find it Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©Pavel Lagutin Currently available at Pics For Design Here.
You will need a license to use this artwork.

Font of choice

Mask of choice
Template by Scrapity Scrap and More...thanks Mirella
Templates-Halloween sets Here

Open your template delete the copyright and background layers.

Click on Oval layer Selections- select all- Float -Defloat.
 Open paper7 copy and paste into selection.Deselect.

Continue  and repeat above on  these layers.

Bottom Rectangle and Top Rectangle use paper4
Big Rectangle use paper4
Frame Fill use paper 1
Small bottom rectangle use paper3.

Give both frame layers a drop shadow.

I added the following elements resizing accordingly.

Ghost3 - 25 percent
Bat 2 - 32 percent
Ghost2 - 30 percent
Spider3 - 35 percent
Puppy 1 - 35 percent
Arrange to your liking.
Add your tube resize if needed.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to see your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon) October 2012.