Pages

Autumn's Bounty *





My Tutorials are strictly my own creations, 
if they resemble another it is purely coincidence. 
This was written with the use of PSP X5. 
You may recreate it any version of PSP.

Supplies Needed.

Scrap Almost Autumn created by SleeknSassy Designz .You can find it Here.

I'm using the artwork of ©Anna Marine Currently available at CDO
You will need a lisence to use this artwork. 

Font of choice 

Template by Melissaz Creationz   Here.

Mask wsl_81 by Weescotslass Here. 

Open the Template and delete the © layer.
Select Raster 5 then select all Float DeFloat.
Open AF_Paper5 resize 40 percent then Edit copy paste as new layer above raster 2 layer.
Selections Invert tap Delete then delete the original layer.
Repeat for the other leave layers I used AF_Paper2 and 4.
On the duplicated leave layer at bottom right I have added 
Select raster 5 select all Float DeFloat open AF_Paper1 copy paste as new layer.
Selections Invert then tap Delete.Delete the original layer.
Click on grey Merged layer Select all Float DeFloat open AF_Paper7, 
Edit Paste into Selection then Deselect.
On Black merged layer repeat as above using AF_Paper8.
On the two strips merged layer repeat again this time using  AF_Paper6.
On Raster 6 repeat again this time I used  AF_Paper10.
Open AF_Element3 copy paste as new layer resize 75 percent Image Mirror, 
then drag to right of layer,lower Opacity to 89 then add a drop shadow.
Open AF_Element9 copy paste as new layer resize 30 percent move to left of layer 
near banner. Add a drop shadow.
Open AF_Element8 copy paste as new layer resize 35 percent move to
 right of layer add drop shadow.
Open AF_Element21 copy paste as new layer resize 75 percent repeat then 
move to left of layer, add a droop shadow.
Open AF_Element4 copy paste as new layer resize 65 percent drag to top leaves
 on left add drop shadow.
Add your tube of choice or the tube I used move to center then add a drop shadow.
Open AF_Element54 copy paste as new layer drag to near the bottom see tag.
Open AF_Element49 copy paste as new layer resize 65 percent then arrange at top of layer.

I add a Gradient Glow to this using color #f8dfc2 then add a light drop shadow.

New layer select all open AF_Paper10 copy paste into selection then apply mask, Merge group.

Add your Artist © and your name then crop.

Thank you for trying my tutorial, I hope you enjoyed it.
I'd love to se your results so that I can show them on my Blog.

Tutorial by © Maree *(DesignsbyFalcon) October 2012.